Employers, employees, and unions are subject to a complex and ever-changing web of laws and regulations (Federal, state, and local) covering the employment relationship. That’s why you need an experienced employment law attorney to help you see through the complications. Bowen & Logan, PLLC represent management and individuals in all areas of employment and labor law. Our employment law attorneys have the necessary knowledge and experience to help our clients handle any legal issue in the workplace.
Your Employment Law Attorney
Our employment and labor lawyers represent clients in all types of employment-related disputes – we mediate, arbitrate, negotiate and litigate cases in the Federal and state courts and before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the National Labor Relations Board, the Merit Systems Protection Board, the U.S. Department of Labor, and other Federal, state and local agencies and bodies.
We also work with management to identify and solve “workplace issues” before they become “workplace problems,” and can help you develop effective strategies in areas such as:
- Discrimination and harassment
- Employment contracts
- Performance management and discipline
- Non-compete agreements and other restrictive covenants
- Wage and hour law
- Medical leave and the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Disability and reasonable accommodation
- Whistle Blower protection and retaliation
- Labor-Management relations
- Prevailing wages and government contract compliance
- Immigration compliance
- Policies, procedures and handbooks
- Workplace investigations and training
Dedication to Success
The Fairfax employment law attorneys of Bowen & Logan are dedicated to client service. We know how to scale our services to meet each client’s specific needs. Whether you are an employee, a small business owner or a multinational corporation, we have the experience and flexibility to assist with your workplace issues.
Contact Bowen & Logan to speak with an experienced employment law attorney.